Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weird question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by taytay, Jan 1, 2014.

1. What is something fun or relaxing to do while your high. For example I've always wanted to watch half baked while I was high and I think watching where the wild things are would be good when your high. Any other movie suggestions? Funny things to read? Anything especially yummy to eat (I know everything is better stoned)

2. The movie half baked is hilarious.
    So is Pineapple Express, get him to the Greek, and due date.

3. Do you happen to know if those are on Netflix?

4. only half baked is on Netflix, and if you have Netflix watch psych, you will not regret it

5. even if a movie isnt on netflix, prett easy to find through a search on goog.

6. Half baked, how high, dzed and confused, cheech and chong up in smoke, harold and kumar go to white castle, pineapple express, grandmas boy, and friday are all good movies. 

7. I love watching BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD THE MOVIE its hilarious !!! Specially if your baked... and I've never seen the episodes only the movie and I was dying laughing.Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Its not "fun" as in hilarious but dramas are quite entertaining.And I mean dramatic movies like "a beautiful mind""Bullshit from the asshole of an angel" - Slug

9. The things that entertain you the most will be the best thing for you to experience while high so everything is circumstantial. I like lots of CGI in movies while high which is why I like to watch space documentaries and movies with incredible cinematography and graphics. As for comedies, most of the Judd Apatow films are great, my favs being Super Bad, Pineapple Express, and Knocked Up. Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story is really good too and highly underrated.

10. I agree with this girl. I personally cannot watch Cheech and Chong or Half Baked because I become a cynical asshole and hate stupid humor. That is just ME though. I think I had the best hour of my life plugging in my headphones and watching Nightmare Before Christmas. Find your best food eat it. Find your favorite music and listen to it. Find anything that you enjoy and it'll be just that much better when you are high. However, when you watch a movie or music, I think the best way to enjoy it is through headphones, or with no one else around to disrupt you so you can allow yourself to become completely absorbed into it. 

11. Personally my favourite activities would be listening to music in bed, watching nature documentaries and biking are my top 3.

12. best thing to do is go biking, if tis snwoing then go for a walk , smoke just looking at nature if u want to stay at home go buy ramen noodles, like beer flavor or chicken flavor mr noodles, fuckin get kraft dinner, put hot dogs in them is the best shit ever just browns the web i usually just like to hang with friends n watch old childhood movies

13. [quote name="taytay" post="19260920" timestamp="1388538855"]Do you happen to know if those are on Netflix?[/quote]Dog pounds a good movie on netflix

14. nature docs are the shit. so is Dredd and Meet Wally Sparks

15. Nature docs in the winter, in the summer go out and enjoy the wilderness! Toke up on a hike, put the roach out and enjoy this beautiful earth!!!! Life is too short to be cooked up indoors playing video games and watching tv.

16. Grandmas boy ftw

17. South park bigger longer and uncut ,get him to the Greek ,any cheech and chong movies ,this is the end ,dumb and dumber ,pineapple express ,all three Harold and kumar movies.

18. I don't understand how this is a weird question.

19. Well pretty much anything with fat/sugar/salt is yummy when you're baked.  If you're into the "health" thing, fruit is fun to explore.  You could go with garden-variety fruit or try something slightly more exotic like dissecting a pomegranate.  Or dried fruit, which partially reconstitutes itself in your mouth from the saliva is fun.