Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weird question.. need answers

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by potworld, Apr 20, 2019.

1. So recently my plug blessed me with a free 3.5g that was sitting in his glovebox. Faced 3 blunts of this and didn't get high at all. Told him about it so he came and gave me an L of the same shit but he was preserving this in a jar; wasn't sitting in his car. I got super faded off a blunt of that but didn't feel any effects off the previous stuff he gave me that was sitting in his car. Weird? Not sure how this works but an answer would be dope.

2. Sounds like one was preserved better than the other. Maybe the one sitting in the car degraded with the changing temps especially if the car got very hot with windows rolled up and then cold again with the temps dropping at night.

3. yeaaaa makes sense