Weird question. I got a really bad cold!

Discussion in 'General' started by Stigma, Mar 8, 2011.

1. Ok well I tried googlin this shit and nothin came up. So I figured one of u blades could help me with this.

I have been sick since like friday and I have been takin tons of robitussin and tylenol. Well yesterday I went to the store and paid like 7 bucks for a new bottle of robitussin (prices are ridiculous on medicine!). I got home and opened the box and I noticed that there where little white balls in the liquid???

I checked the expiration date and this stuff doesnt expire till 2013. So my question is: What the fuck are the little white balls??? Should I return this shit? Or is that normal in robitussin?

+rep to valid information on this.

2. fuck that 'medicine.'

Drink some ginger tea (Ginger Root - its like a yellow pungent spicy herb that blasts colds like anything Ive ever tried)

mixed with a bit of lemon juice and honey.

and chop up the ginger root and eat about a tablespoon full twice a day (once in the morning, once at night - more if you want).

Drink like 3-5 cups a day and you'll be feeling good.

its also cheaper.

3. to make ginger tea just cut a few thin slices worth (maybe an inch to 2 inches, depending how spicy strong you want your tea) and boil it for 5-15 minutes. When the water is a pale yellow its good to drink.

4. did your last bottle have little white balls?

5. Well I appreciate the suggestion, but I live in the sticks man. Closest grocery store is 20 min away. I would like to just take this robitussin if its good.

I know there has to be some people on this site that used to use this stuff to get a buzz. Does anyone know what the white balls are???

6. No.

But that last bottle was a little bit different anyways. This stuff is for cough and cold. Other stuff was like a night time medicine.

7. That's strange, it appears google doesn't have an answer for your question. I imagine you would be fine but you can always call the pharmacy and see what they say.

8. Ahh

Why didnt I think of that. LOL

Thanks!

9. K

White balls = BAD

Gotta go replace this bottle with a good one. Thanks guys!@

10. damn I feel bad for you man, I know how it is to be far from the stores. And i cant even drive I gotta take a bike haha.

but next time you're there you should consider picking up a pound or so, it lasts forever and its good medicine for several things (but colds in particular).