Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weird question, but...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GoGetEmKid, Aug 16, 2012.

1. :hide: I don't even wanna ask this, but I'm curious to know if it happens to anyone else or not. Okay, so this used to not happen to me, but the last coupe of times I've started smoking again after quitting for a while, I've had like no libido. Every time I smoke, I feel almost scared to even get intimate with my boyfriend. Used to, I had increased libido after smoking but now, I have absolutely none.

I swear I'm not a troll, I'm genuinely wanting to know if maybe there's something wrong with me or something.

2. If I'm around my girlfriend, the complete opposite will happen to me lol
    I think it's just because for a good amount of time, I was smoking and then fooling around with her, so my body associated weed with sex. I've since gotten out of that routine (for the most part, ehem).

3. Good to know. So maybe I could just fool around a bit and eventually I'll come out of it? Because as everyone knows, sex is great when you're stoned, and I miss that haha. I just feel really awkward at this point, and that's very uncharacteristic for me.

4. could be the type of weed ur smoking. different strains or types [lndca or satva] can have dffrent effects on you