Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weird Problem

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Silverstein, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Hey Grasscity, i've been lurking for awhile and read a lot and noticed there's a lot of cool people here so I've come to you with a problem I have.

Whenever I smoke almost without fail I get a weird feeling in my throat like a gas bubble rising and sometimes I burp and other times I don't but it's always a rising feeling like I might throw up and it's a major buzzkill. Does anybody know anything about this? Thanks.

2. I have it happen to me, i would just play some tunes and let it take over, after a while it would feel like it's going into my brain and give me a tingling sensation throughout my whole body, but it stopped once I started smoking more often and outa my bong

3. How long have you been smoking?

4. for about 2 months sometimes a few times a day then other times I take a week break in between, it's kind of random really.

5. Do you feel your inhaling correctly and not taking too big of hits to where your swallowing? Is it your not used to smoke in your lungs? Have you smoked cigs before?

Could be many things.. I wouldn't worry about it to much, maybe you just need more time.

6. keep smoking

7. I usually get gas bubbles somewhere else... :D

8. I usually am taking bigger hits because it is out of a bong but I'm pretty sure that I am inhaling correctly. I haven't smoked cigs before so it could easily be due to the fact i'm not used to having smoke in my lungs.