Weird Problem Maybe Smoking Related

Discussion in 'General' started by mistahdobalina, Mar 13, 2012.

1. So I've been smoking for a while now probably over 4 years. Lately I noticed whenever I rotate my chest or twist my back air is being forced out of my mouth. You can actually hear it coming out if my mouth is open. I haven't seen a doctor but want to see if I can figure it out first.
    Is anyone else experiencing this?

2. I tried googling it and found nothing. Your pretty much fucked when Google doesn't even know what's wrong with you. None of us are doctors so your best bet would be to see a professional.

3. Lol, makes me feel better. I cant be the only one with this problem, anyone else have input?

4. Sounds like a chest infection, I doubt it's anything to panic about but you should defiantly go see a regular doctor.

5. maybe your just over-analyzing?

6. When I am working out and do my trunk twist. If my mouth is open the air will move out and make kind of an odd noise. I don't smoke often. I think it's just my lungs compressing and expanding.

7. I think this^ and im a smoker and chainsmoker. LOL.

8. This only happens when your working out? How about when you're not?

9. #10 SniperKitty, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2012
    Where is my Flo .gif?!

Happens to me all the time even before I smoked, its just your lungs getting squeezed by your body most people don't even notice it happening.

Been that way since I was at least 15.

Attached Files:

10. Nope, only then.