Weird ppl

Discussion in 'General' started by dr_krapp, Sep 2, 2004.

1. Ok lets set the sceen, theres me, at work, minding my own bisiness running my dept(lol its ture tho) and this guy comes up, so being the only one there i get his dvds out the draw and put them thru the till ect, then he goes
    "ah, thanks man, and i hope things work out for you"
    im like WTF?!
    "you know i hope your hairs gets longer and everything works out, jesus's love be with you(well something like that)" then he saluted and walked off.

ok, thanks would have done! at first i thought we'd had a deep conversation and i just wasnt paying attention, then i'd have been fine with the rest, but he didnt need to salute! weird. lol

2. hope your hairs gets longer....

hmmm.....
    that is weird, DoK

People are very weird.

3. LOL, hope your hair gets longer?!?!? :D

I would have found that to be pretty strange as well. But like Jilly said: People are very weird. Sometimes you just can't figure 'em out.

4. lol

5. uhhh.....he actually could....
    :(

..but I hope he doesn't! :)

6. lol, weird people.

I got one funny story about weird people. I'm cleaning up after work (at a restaurant), and this old hippy guy sits down on the patio. I go out and I ask him if he wanted anything. He just says no, I'm gonna sit out here and roll a cigarette. So I don't care, he doesn't seem dangerous or anything. So about 15 minutes later the guy comes in, thanks me for being nice to him, and goes

"AND NOW, I WILL BECOME INVISIBLE!"

He runs out the door, jumps down the patio stairs (no small feat for an old dude, theres like 15 of them) and boots it off into the darkness. I'm just sitting there laughing my ass off. I just want some of what he had in his "cigarette". True story too, no bullshit. And I wasn't even stoned.

:smoking:

7. nah he just has kinda long hair anyway, thats probably why the guy said it

8. one time, I was leaving a public restroom when this old guy looked at me and said "YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!" and walked away.

9. I have some weird habits... I sniff people at school. It's a good way to meet girls though. Also, I bite girls that I find attractive. Only if I know them though. But I do it... A lot.

I can't stop, it's like heroin.

10. roll a cigarette eh? ;).... ..if an old hippie wanted to roll his "cigarette" at my shop i would have atleast matched on that "cigarette" with him. ..:D....

11. i dunno, what do ppl who have cancer look like? :confused:

but as stash up sed, the hair thing

12. i know a few hippie dudes like that, gatta love em.

and that whole biting thing...thats odd... and incredibly sexy ;) :smoke: