Weird plant, I would love advise

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by theBeesFamily, Feb 7, 2017.

1. This plant started off awesome, as you can see by the lower growth, super fat healthy leaves, then all of a sudden the leaves are small and thin.
    I've heard that sometimes when plants grow fast they do this and it takes time for the leaves to catch up, that may not be true.I do think that this is a fairly common problem though, anyone know what's going on?
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. That a jus your bud sites coming through bro

• Like Like x 1
  3. I know man, but it just looks strange compared to normal. Check out a side by side... it just looks weird to me, doesn't it?
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. Yeah it does, but they're not clones?, have you overwatered it?, could just be developing faster

5. No both from seed, different strains though. Although- I had a bunch of plants growing in that space and it may not have had enough water for a while... its young and drank over a gallon in one feed the other day... she may just need time to catch up. She does look a little better. The problem was probably lack of water.

6. Looks like it was topped more than the other plant. Maybe some form of shock?

7. Haha only topped her one time. I told you man she's weird.. topped the one on the right several times

• Like Like x 1