weird plant, help please

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by gollygreengiant, Jun 14, 2009.

1. So i have a weird plant that i've been flowering for about 10 days now. It has male flowers AND female flowers, i think. I don't claim to be a pro at growing or anything, so i need some help. I cut it real early, making her have two main stems. One of these stems has only what appear to be male flowers, there are lots of little sacks at the top and little sacks on every internode. Then the other main stem has nice female flowers at the very top (I'm sure of this), but the rest of it has two little sacks at each internode. It's weird, it's like it's a male plant that hermied with female flowers.

It's my only plant right now, so i'm just going to let her/him go and see what happens, but I'm also going to start germinating some new seeds just incase.

Please tell me what i can do. All help is appriciated

P.S. Sorry for the lack of pics, i have a camera but no way to get the pictures from it onto my computor. I will try and get some pics though using my friend's camera ASAP

2. bump. please help.

3. It sounds like a hermaphrodite to me, not much you can do but leave it and see what it produces, you'll probably have seeds in the bud tho. Don't bother planting any seeds you get from it cos they will have the same gene, same with clones.

4. Ya gotta post pics to get a positive answer to your question! Also, depending on your circumstances, a herm is better than a male!

5. Yeah its a hermie.. you could potentially just cut off all the male flower sites, but be careful
    not to crack them open, and you have to be sure to get ALL of them. If any are already
    open, then you're already fucked :)

If you do decide to grow it out to final product, be sure to fully clean the inside of your
    grow space with bleach and water. Pollen can remain on the walls of your grow space and
    pollenate your next grop of femmed seeds :) That'd be shitty! haha.

:bongin: ~Experimentalist