Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weird pipe experience

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by musouka, May 12, 2011.

1. For some reason, my pipe creates some liquid in it or so it seems, sometimes it happens and some times not, but when I would hit it when I exhaled the hit I would feel exhaling fluids, and just now I was just sucking through my empty pipe, and some of it went in my mouth. What is this liquid? I think I should be concerned, should I buy a new piece?

2. #2 OGkushak, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Does it happen to be black?

3. #3 FoRsAkEn StOnEr, May 12, 2011
    you most likely have a chillum? it's just liquid resin, shit tastes like hell n is worthless.

4. Oh, well it's not a chillum, it has a carb but in front. But I think it could just be the liquid resin because it happens mainly when my pipe is badly resinated.

5. #5 OGkushak, May 12, 2011
    You have found your solution. This can happen when your smoking because some that resin that's built up in there melts down due to the heat of the lighter and heat of the smoke. Clean that shit bud!