Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weird pick up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Iceman420, Aug 9, 2011.

1. I'm not the heavy user, maybe just like 2-3 times a month, but I picked this up for 20 bucks today. It's weird, because I haven't seen weird little balls of bud, i usually see it on a stem or some sort. I asked my dealer, and he said he got from his supplier, said it was master kush, but he doubts it. Said it's a sativa packed on, which im happy about since I'm in the mood for wake n bakes. :hello::smoke:

Anybody know why it looks like this?

PS- sorry if it looks blurry, still have a shitty camera

Attached Files:

2. Tried viewing your pics, but they came out real blurry. Tried viewing them a few different ways. I do see what you mean though about the bud being strange looking, unfortunately don't have an answer for you.

3. Based on your photos, I would say you are the proud new owner of fixings for split pea soup! (JK) It's hard to tell with the blurry photo but it's not unusual for weed that is still slightly damp or recently cured to ball up a little. Hows the smoke? That's the real test!

Peace

4. Oh ill find out soon. my friend is flying to my place, and deciding to share with him; his parents are getting a divorce, so im trying to give him the best of time here :(

5. You are a good man! I hope you both get ripped!

Peace

6. ive had buds like that before its like "shake" id say, pretty good for 20 bucks.

7. #7 The Green Toker, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2011
    This bud is not shake, shake is the bottom of a bag, which consists of leaves and bud. This is kush that was broken down. This is how my kush breaks down, in little balls. Have fun smoking your kush op.

8. i had some buds once that were legit round balls that were like kief almost. SUPER light green and the skunk smell was extremely strong. like inside 2 bags could still smell it. was an amazing high for sure. enjoy :smoke:

9. #9 Deleted member 180229, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2011
    The only thing I could think of is Dr. Grinspoon. And I highly doubt you have that, but if you do, god bless you.

On some real shit,

thats the shake. Like if I took some of my nugs and shook em up, those little calyx like balls will start to accumulate at the bottom of the bag.

10. idk it looks and smells to much to be shakes. it looks too light green too

11. I've had a pickup like that before, got it from the club, they called it "Bag O Buds"

Basically just bottom of the jar nugs, sometimes just tiny nugs or chunks of tiny nugs

12. looks like you got the snicklefritz!!

13. hahhaha snicklefritz. classic

14. blurry pics dude! how can we tell with blurry pics! it could be shake or fuckin broccoli for All i can tell....did u take those pics with your microwave?

15. You're good dude, your bud's just been pre-broken up. For future reference be wary of dealers who sell to you like this because it's an easy way to make a small amount of weed look like a lot

16. This is what happened to my last pick up. Essentially, I had one big bud to start. It was so damn fluffy, though, that it broke up in my hands without needing to grind it. Nothing wrong with the quality of the Strawberry Cough I got (not at all :p ), but some buds are a lot denser than others.