Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weird pick up

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by crazym4n, Dec 3, 2008.

1. so yesterday i went to pick up this bag of weed and the dude gave me like a quarter ounce or more of this stuff for 40 bucks.

this is gonna sound really stupid, the seeds are hard. i never gotten seeds that are hard on weed. always dried up seeds.

its not brown its like dark green.

this is bammer right?

2. Not trying to be a smart ass at all but why are you concerned about the seeds?

and whats a bammer?

3. um..
    pics would definitely help man.
    can't go off of what you've said.

4. bammer is schwag..
    which is just very low quality weed. :)

5. ive never had a soft seed lol and who cares about seeds...

6. ...Pick out the seeds?? Just smoke it, see how much it takes to get you high. If it's a lot then it is "bammer" so take that shit back and tell him to give you your money back. If possible.

7. i smoked some last night and i got high off a blunt.

8. heres the pics, lemme know!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Dude you trippin' LOL, you just got some fully matured seeds, but the herb looks nice no worries just pick out the seeds and plant them shits. ;) :D :smoking:

10. You think thats schwag ... I would kill for bud like that.

11. dude you really found seeds in that bud?

EDIT: Forgot to say nice pickup bytheway! shit looks dank son

12. is this a joke.

13. thats why im asking

btw this guy says he sells purple too but only by ounces and he sells each ounce for 140. hes going to mexico on the 14th!!!!! i told him id pick up 2 ounces on the 13th, should i buy his whole stash? 2 plants barely harvested?

14. Shit looks like some Alabama Kush

15. laced with blow? haha

wtf a zip for 140.. get me on the deal my dude
    lol sike

16. yes. if someone is really selling o's of purp for $140, buy his whole stash. But WHO does that?? must be a dumb muthafucka that dropped outta his math classses as a child..jus sayin

17. If you call that shwag...what do you call shwag?

18. Yeah make sure it's not frostbitten purps cause thats pretty cheap,but what you have in the pics looks damn good.But how well do you know the guy?If you know him well then I'd still be a little suspicious but if you trust him then it's probably cool.

19. he told me that what he gave me was his lowest quality. he has better green and then the purp.

this guy doesnt speak very good english, he is my uncles friend and he is from mexico. he told my uncle that he had 2 "purp" plants out in his grow area and hes leaving for mexico probably indefinetily thats why hes selling so cheap

BUT the shit i got he has sold to my uncle for like a year but i never believed it when my uncle would tell me that he knew a guy that would give handfuls for 20-30 dollars.

i didnt weight the baggy but from past deals i kinda can "eye it" it felt like a 1/4 oz or a lil bit more(8-9 grams)

oh yea i forgot to say that in the morning i had this monster headache and that only usually happens when i smoke bammer the day before, thats also why i was asking totally forgot about that part

20. Bammer is a term used in California for "schwag."
    That's some alright stuff. Looks a little less quality than valley green.