Weird parent moment thing

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SheToker, Aug 7, 2012.

1. #1 SheToker, Aug 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2012
    So ive recently started smoking like every day instead of every other week and I think my parents are starting to notice. its weird though its like they know and they just don't want to say anything and im not going to bring it up so its kinda an awkward situation. Idk i just thought id share it with you guys to see what you have to say about it maybe share some weird situation that you've had.

2. #2 blowinStr8Kill, Aug 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2012
    Ok I'm gonna help you here bro.
    Steps
    1. Hide all your shit good cause if they are on to you they will search ya shit
    2.chill the fuck out
    3. Don't bring it up.
    4. The rest of the shit is common sense if you are not mentally challenged. No smell no show no tell bammm nigha problems sholved

I'm baked And good night no need to think me for the help man
    5. Eyedrops and denial as work good together

Big edit man just chill and act normal like nothing is different.

Personal experience . I was thinking the same thing when I started out but nothing ever happened. Weed makes you paranoid

3. You're doing exactly what THEY WANT YOU TO DO MAN (freaking you out)

4. haha for sure dude. for me weed made me have like super human senses no shit, i thought my parents were on to me kinda like op. so that day i hid all my shit in a better place, and no shit that same exact day they searched my room and found NOTHING [​IMG]. i have been smoking at home for years and have never been caught the #1 rule is to not get cocky because that's how they bust you.

5. Wow some of your guys parents searched your rooms? wtf

My parents were like that, They knew but they never said anything, Until i said i smoked weed when my mum asked then she tried a bowl. I never really cared if they found out though...

6. I'm not sure if i'm just hearing things but i think they keep making sly comments like ill say "hi" to my mom and i think she says quietly "yeah you are", or someone will walk by and just say "smoking pot" quietly like a tisk tisk voice. I think I might be going crazy guys.

7. SheToker you're so funny

8. Lol my mom started dropping little hints recently too. I'm not really hiding it though. Just not blazing in her face or anything.

She started off by commenting on how my eyes always get red.
    Then offering visine (which I denied, idgaf about red eyes)
    Then she was like ' hey smiley'

Then one day shes like ' look I dont care what you do just be careful driving under the influence'

9. [quote name='"RBG827"']Lol my mom started dropping little hints recently too. I'm not really hiding it though. Just not blazing in her face or anything.

She started off by commenting on how my eyes always get red.
    Then offering visine (which I denied, idgaf about red eyes)
    Then she was like ' hey smiley'

Then one day shes like ' look I dont care what you do just be careful driving under the influence'[/quote]

She doesnt care about you bro.

Be careful when driving? Ya no shit because then she will be involved...

10. Could be that they know and just don't really care.

My mom knew. I was only smoking for like a year before I moved out. I thought I was hiding it real well. She never gave any indication that she knew until the day I moved out and she tried to give me this old art project poster I'd made years ago in school saying "Do you want to bring this with you? Maybe you could look at it and be all like "whoooa" when you're smoking your "incense".
    "My... my incense? :confused:"
    "Yeah, you know. Your "incense". ;)"
    ":eek:"

She just never said anything because she knew it wasn't a problem. We talk very openly about it now.

11. #11 So_savage420, Aug 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2012
    OP how do you not love that feeling? The feeling that they might know but they REALLY have no clue just assumptions, and if you hide your high and bud use as good as I did it makes for a good chuckle. Like you'll never catch me mothasuckas

12. My situation is similar. Home from college from the summer and i have some new room decorations and started not coming home more often.

My dad, myself and the cable guy were in my room talking about my floyd and zepp posters I've had for years and my new giant tie dye dead tapestry. My dad says "yeah we think he's been smoking pot whenever we have our back turns but we haven't caught him yet". I chuckled. The cable guy then said well it doesn't smell like pot in here i would know, then my dad agreed. The funny thing is both of them were sitting within hands reach of my smokers kit. I just keep all my stuff air tight, out of sight and wrapped in dryer sheets.

I told my mom about why I'm pro-cannibis recreational and medical and she just threw the typical myths which i told her aren't true. She always says stuff about me smoking pot which I answer obviously sarcastically. I just hide well and dont smoke inside my house, and after theyre asleep if at my house. I dont think they would do anything drastic aslong as I do good in school still