Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weird odd dreams after not blazing 17 days

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Enjoyable High, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Help, I'm having weird dreams after I not blazing for 17 days. In one I'm being chased by a multi colored family of small ducks, in another I was hanging upside down in the refrigerator, then most recently my arms and feet were tied up and I was locked in a matchbox with abowl of sliced fruit and auto transmission andscreaming I woke up in a cold sweat. I have never had these types when iblazed, but now that I've stopped it's freezing me out. Am I going clinically insane? Pls help? Are these normal withdrawal symptoms? I mean once I stopped coffee for 2 days and I had dreams of weirdness but Never like this intensive!

2. Hmmm, not really sure. Since I was a child I've only had nightmares when I sleep, some were re-occuring for months. So usually I was somewhat disturbed when I woke up for a few hours until I shook it off. When I started smoking weed regularly, I could no longer remember my nightmares at all when I woke up, or remember dreaming anything for that matter, it was a REALLY pleasant life side advantage for me of smoking. I assume I still only have nightmares, but as far as I'm concerned they don't happen and don't exist because they're not part of my memory. Now once I was on probation for a year and couldn't smoke. After about a week without, the nightmares started returning, and for the first month they were more intense than usual, but eventually just went to standard nightmares again. Hope this helps.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. There’s a scientific reason behind this but I can’t remember exactly what it is, but it said something like heavy or frequent users who quit often have vivid dreams for a little bit after going sober. Can’t exactly remember the science on it but it’s fairly normal

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. anytime i take a tolerance, i regain the ability to dream again, so take that as a blessing as someone who has dreams

5. Hey EH. Those certainly are weird dreams. My withdrawal dreams aren't so weird, I dream things like I'm smoking some pot when I suddenly remember I have a monitored drug test tomorrow. I get all anxious thinking how in hell could I have forgotten about the damn drug test. For really vivid dreams wear a nicotine patch to bed.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Now Weds night I had another weird dream of: me standing in the middle of busy intersectiom and I was trying to take off my shirt but when I removed one arm sleeve the other arm sleeve kept going back on, then I switch and try to take off the other arm and the opposite arm would become re-sleeved, and it kept going on and on in and the car traffic was zooming by and cars were passing thru me.
    Then last night a police car was driving on the shoulder of the road and a white tail deer was eating a pizza slice on the hood of the cop car. I woke up in a cold sweat! I'm wondering if the accumulated years of blazing has haad an irreversible effect on my dreaming cycles---and by not blazing anymore this has acted as a "trigger" in my brain to cause these odd dreams. Maybe the blazing has suppressed it, and now since I am not blazing the odd dream cycles are de-repressed?

• Like Like x 1
  7. I love dreaming-- even the bad ones!
    I don't usually ever get to remember my dreams since I hardly ever seem to sleep through the night, so even the bad ones are a treat lol.

I'm not too sure what could help you out.

at the very least, you found a perfect place to keep your dream journal.

• Informative Informative x 1