Weird nuggets. Has anybody seen bud like this before?

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by moe_ron420, Apr 23, 2016.

1. #1 moe_ron420, Apr 23, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2016
    So the bud is lighter in color than shown. It still has crystals and hairs and a nice funky smell. But I've never seen any bud this color. I'm wondering if it's a nutrient thing or if it's just a new strain.
    20160421_222832.jpg
    20160422_190039.jpg

2. lack of light and possible bud rot...looks like all leaf

3. Please don't smoke that

• Like Like x 1
  4. I haven't yet because I'm pretty sceptical about it. I have also uploaded another picture a different bud of the same stuff. Any ideas on what could cause this?

5. #5 moe_ron420, Apr 23, 2016
    Ok and some of the buds are leafy but they're not all that way. I have also uploaded another picture of a different bud of the same stuff. I looked up bud rot and that could definitely be what's going on however there is no mold can you have one w/o the other?

6. bud rot is mold

7. #7 moe_ron420, Apr 23, 2016
    Oh ok that's what I was thinking. There is absolutely no mold. I've also read about an air bubble coming up the stem and blocking the sap. The result looks a lot like what's happening here. If that's the case is the whole yeild a wash? Thank you for your help by the way!

8. I was gonna say it looks like some Chemdog I had a week ago. It was like a tan/red color. It smoked great. But I'd take it from these folks and probably not smoke that. It does look like it's got a layer of mold on it now that I'm lookin

What up GC!
    400w MH HPS, nirvana white widow and blackjack indoor.
    White Widow & Blackjack journal