Weird notes to leave in public places

Discussion in 'General' started by feudalism, Nov 22, 2011.

1. How about a note that a girl would write to her best friend about the abortion she has scheduled on Tuesday at 3:00.

Details are up to you, my friend.

2. #42 Sovereign Psyche, Nov 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2011
    Here's a note I found in high school. It is all written in the same pen and same style handwriting with no spacing. I'm also going to keep the grammar.

"How old is the guy u want to date? does he go here? He is 15 turning 16 in 2 months He goes to middle creek...He is is so cute and nice. if he is cute and nice y did he rape your friend I don't think that is 2 nice, but if you like him thats all that matters. Oh no 2 different guys the cute(1) I wanna date The raper I used to date... that Jerk and now today I hav to go on the bus which he rides :(! he goes here? My bf is 22 yea he goes here... wow 22? so you still like him? y dont you ask him out? yea I know but he dident seem 22 3 yrs ago but I still love him. No I hate him I wanna ask out my Best friend whos a guy y don't you? dose that guy go here??? Which one? Your best friend who is a guy! No he goes to middle creek...Sadly aww, lo siento parati. Im very sorry? Im sorry 4 you! So u know spanish yup I am spanish my grandma left today to visit my great aunt in honduras!"

I thought it was interesting enough to keep it.

I wrote a similar note as the OP on a dollar bill (to actually keep track of what I needed to buy) It said: Eggs, bread, oats, chips, yogurt, tuna, ron paul.

3. ^ that's very intense and confusing all at the same time lol. I'm left wanting to know more

4. I do this to. I work at a retail store and ill put notes in shoes and on shelves. The last one I did said. "ANAL?" U could do that

5. God himself coulden't give you enough rep sir.

Thank you. :smoke: I laughed for way to long

6. #46 Bongsauce, Nov 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2011
    lol this is a cool idea. I've been wanting to do somthing liek this too. I like those ones that have the tab you can pull off at the bottom...like the one that has the pic of the crazy lookin dog and it says 'have you seen this dog?" and the tabs say 'I have now!!"

..Maybe one that says

'PLEASE HELP'
    (pic of concerned face)
    someone keeps tearing the tabs off of the bottom of this piece of paper!
    if you have any info please call the number at the bottom.
    *then put fake phonenumber on tabs.

I've seen tons of those kinda 'pulltab' joke fliers..there must be a name for them. After you see a few you'll start to get some good ideas.

*can't really find too many...here's the 2 dog ones that have been mentioned.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. What the fuck did I just read

8. [quote name='"Bongsauce"']
    *can't really find too many...here's the 2 dog ones that have been mentioned.

[/quote]

That first one made me laugh out loud. Genius

9. Reading this thread has given me some mischievious ideas :)

I shall report later of my travesties against my fellow mankind.

10. Subbed....

Im gonna try a few of these

11. the note will be something like this....

" It is not a coincidence you found this note. This is a message from your future self..what im about to tell you could..."
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

/\ rip paper here

12. use to write property of mr. vittle on everything in all caps when i was in school lol
    people would be like what in the FUCK does that mean i see that everywhere!

just something random

13. Draw part of a map in the upper left corner then write:

Congratulations, you have found the last clue!
    Place all 4 corners to reveal the map and collect your $1,000,000!

Better if its printed and some sort of professional looking

14. This!

Attached Files:

15. [quote name='"DojaCFR"']This![/quote]

This made me fucking LOL. I am absolutely doing this.

16. [quote name='"stoneheir"']

This made me fucking LOL. I am absolutely doing this.[/quote]

I know right!

Me too

17. "The drop off has been made. You have been warned."

18. Put up a "Please use other door," or a "Sorry, We're Closed" sign and see how many people actually follow it. :smoke:

Or how about this, always made me lol.

[​IMG]

19. Print this out and write down some of the ones me and my mate's have already thought of. We do this all the time while high, mostly in shopping centers.Im thinking of making a video of all the peoples reactions.:smoke: