Weird notes to leave in public places

Discussion in 'General' started by feudalism, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Idk maybe something like I've pissed here

2. "This note will self destruct in 10..."

3. you should leave notes that look like a murder happened. but don't forget to make it in those magazine letters

4. Great idea................... untill the fbi shows up at your house..

5. [quote name='"SeLeKt"']

Your jaw actually weighs something you just hold it up all day long and do not notice it. You now feel how heavy your jaw is. <--fucked with me big time when I was really blazed.[/quote]

That just got me for a couple minutes lol

6. [quote name='"GrassCtyCitizen"']write "hammer time" on every stop sign in your town. right under where it says "stop".[/quote]

There is a stop sign in my town with that spray painted on it I took a picture but it was on my old phone lol.

7. Restroom camera is educational purposes only.

8. over a toilet paper dispencer;
    "we are watching you poo"

9. If i saw that written or a note hung up i would get up mid shit and leave. Thats creepy as fuck hahaha

10. Ah man this thread is fucking with my head! :stoned:

The "you are now breathing manually" one....holy fuck hahahahah.

Gc <3

11. #31 Herb Pheonix, Nov 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2011
    Costliest wars in History:

WWII - $288,000,000,000. o_O

Vietnam - $133,000,000,000 o_O

Richard Nixons "War on Drugs" - $50,000,000,000 since JAN 1 2011

1 Trillion Dollars over 40 years!

OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES AMERICA!

12. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXsq7C-dWS8]I'm watching you make stool - YouTube[/ame]

13. For Sale:

Me

"Anything you want baby"

(put 10 vertical phone numbers at the bottom, you know, the kind meant to be torn off 1 at a time)

14. leave this shit in a bathroom. a niggga might stop pissin cause of this one

"if actions are stronger than words, then why is the pen mightier than the sword?"

lol philosoraptor, you get me everytime.

15. "If you are reading this note, it means I am now dead. I have committed so many horrible crimes in my life, I had no choice but to end it.

You will find the bag of severed nipples at the bottom of the 7-11 ice freezer."

16. My buds and i did that around our high school too... but it was pics of some dank hairy nugs instead :D

17. [quote name='"solipsist npc"']"if you are reading this note, it means i am now dead. I have committed so many horrible crimes in my life, i had no choice but to end it.

You will find the bag of severed nipples at the bottom of the 7-11 ice freezer."[/quote]

lol oh ell.

18. leave "someone's" shopping list again, along with their To Do list behind it.

imagine all the interesting things you could find one an imaginary to do list. :hello:

19. I had a nice cola centerfold from hightimes stapled in the upper corner of class room for weeks without notice, suddenly it was gone one morning.

20. "They are all around. "

"Why cant you see them?"

"Do you know the muffin man?!"

"Buy condoms"

"The truth lies to you"

"P.E.T.A. Please Eat Tastey Animals"