Weird News Website!

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by KushAndChips, Apr 19, 2012.

1. I used to love browsing weird news stories when I was high, it's now possible to access them all in one place, offthewalldaily.com is a website I created a couple of months ago, it's growing size and I would love people at GC to be a part of it!

I'm also looking for a guest writer for some articles, check out the site, provide feedback and let me know if you think this can go somewhere, potential revenue would be through advertising to start with progressing into increased prevalence in getting stories first hand.

Thanks GC.

2. i like what ur doing here man nice..

3. Thanks! Still working on it, got a site tidy up and 3 updates today!

4. Honestly, I think the site could use a different theme. As in something more professional looking. I really like the idea and I was about to start something sort of similar actually because making and running websites is just something I do in my spare time. Good luck with it!

5. Thanks for the inputting, I'll put sme time into researching themes. Appreciate it!

6. Search for WordPress magazine themes or newspaper themes. You will see some good stuff show up.

7. Thanks dude, when I get off my iPad I'll browse. The iTheme suited my needs at the start for ease of browsing. But I'll check them out.

8. Just updated with a nice little report of 4/20!

9. Still working on this attempting to sort out the theme.