Weird new growth

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by kkyle1227, Mar 16, 2017.

1. I feel like every week I'm asking a question... Guess that means I'm learning right?? Anyways... Last week I found bugs. Dealing with those. Still can't figure out why my growth is so stunted. If anybody can help that would be great.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my LG-H918 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Looking slightly pale on the top growth. What are feeding the plants? What are the temps?

What kind of bugs?

• Like Like x 1
  3. I think aphids. Others said thrips. They all look like this and are on the stems [​IMG]

Temps are 73 ish. Humidity is 40-50. Nutes are a mixture of some stuff. Plagron A and B. Mills Vitalize and mills start R. Cali mag. Some other boosts and powder.

4. Thrip. Okay give me a minute. Have you sprayed spinosad or done anything for them?

5. Sprayed them three days in a row with a azamax

6. Yeah sure but depends how many. What are you night temps? Do you have a few different strains in there? Just see a lot of purple on a few and none on others.

7. Temps stay relatively the same. Lights are off for four hours a night.. Still I'm veg.
    Fruity pebbles
    Pink Kush
    Bio chem

8. btw its not a thrip its a greenfly(aphid) ,, mac

9. Careful with fingerprints my friend. I think this looks like a micro-nutrient that you are low on. A nutrient that is non mobile and leaves green veining and chlorosis...........Zinc or Manganese is my guess. Considering you have been dumping a lot on, this could cause a lot of negative interactions if you get the ratios of them out of whack. Can you just ditch the shit and get some kelp and fish on there? Both have a lot of micros.
    What is you soil? soiless mix?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Easiest to find would probably be neptunes ocean but considering since you are soiless you may be better off with TM-7 from Bioag.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Check your nutes first tho and see what they have for micronutrients.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Thanks homie. I appreciate it

• Like Like x 1
  13. THis is what I went off of....Trace elements but doesn't mention what.