Weird Motorcycle Cop Strobe Light Thingy? (Not Siren Lights)

Discussion in 'General' started by SundaySativa, May 31, 2013.

1. So I was driving down the road and a pig on a motorcycle and I make eye contact going the other way. OF COURSE. He immediately busts a U turn and catches me at a red light and sits right behind my vehicle in the next lane. I guess to get my license plate number. Anyway the weirdest thing was that by the clutch he had this weird box thing that was like a strobe light flashing, not to be confused with siren lights tho. What in the world could this thing be used for??? My guess is reading license plates?

2. maybe a safety feature? Also did he pull you over

Lmao dude, so it was a strobe light? I mean why would anything that reads your license plate need to flash in any sort of weird way... but I don't know what the hell it could be either. Over here the popo bikes are standard bmw (afaik) bikes with a switch for the lights, nothing special, despite the ones for the chasing, they have one or two for recording.... A box could've been something like a switch casing? Idk... but I'm pretty sure it didn't read your license plate for him. 

4. Yah man it was the weirdest thing ever! I thought it was a police light at first but he didnt pull me over. The thing just looked weird and out of place on a motorcycle.