Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weird lumps of possibly hash???

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Zspada, Aug 17, 2017.

1. #1 Zspada, Aug 17, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
    Hey Guys and Gals,
    I turn to you, my fellow hippies, hotboxers, tokers, and stoners, for an answer to a question I've had no luck discovering. Let me first express that I live in the good ol state of MA, so all weights described are legal. I recently got a half pound of some really stinky, fluffy kush. Now, throughout the past two decades I've smoked, I've found lots of things in big bags of pot. Toenails, cockroaches, spiders and their webs.. even a 19g solid silver cigar cutter (worth alot more than the shit weed it was in lol) but I have never found anything like this. Upon receipt, I broke the bag into 8 seperate ounces. I do this mostly to verify the weight. As I've made my way into the first 2, I've found some sticky brown globs mixed with the chaffe, and even inside some of the larger buds. It has the texture of a brownie when I split it open, and is soft like playdough but sticky like shatter. Ive gotten hash once in my life, from an old man, and it looked similar. It stinks like bud, and has alot of leaf and hairs mixed in. I know they rub pot in their hands in India and scrape the natural hash off, is this big globs of organic resins from the grow? Has anyone seen this? Ill include pics. Im dying to smoke it and find out but afraid it could be pesticide or fertilizer? Any guesses would be appreciated! Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Yeah that looks like finger hash to me.
    The grower gave you a little gift to go
    along with your HP of kief.

3. Soon as i saw the reply i smoked it. Tried the old needle in a bottle cap method but the hash is a bit too wet and dries and falls off.. the dried stuff smoked up good but its alot of work for a little hit. Ive been drying it on a hot knife and the rolling it in my joint Good stuff!