Weird looking strain .. Whats wrong with it ???

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by nervatech, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Hi all, does anyone know what strain this is? Also what's wrong with it? She's (hopefully a female) around day 8 at 250w setup well ventilated, no nuts at all, water always at 5.5 ph ....

?

Attached Files:

2. Forgot to mention light is 18-6 from seeding.. 26c, 25% humidity

3. My plant looked kinda weird from seedling I say keep growing it mine turned out alright and good

4. #4 nervatech, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haaa .... Finally an a reply ;) ...
    Yea I think she's in shock from moving around so much at the beginning, looking a little better now, but still weird shape extreme sativa like ..

5. #5 jamesz, Aug 4, 2011
    Haha yea mine is sativa too but i only had like two leaves that looked weird but i can tell when yours get bigger its going to look nice its going to have the really thin leaves

6. um.
    it looks overwatered or maybe it's just a nute lockout due to your 5.5 ph which in soil should be 6.5-7. also you should try to keep the sucker in like 70% humidity. you could put a dome over it and spray it for example.

when your ph is fixed - the yellowing N def lookalike should settle

7. #7 nervatech, Aug 5, 2011
    Thank for the reply, I always check ph in water when I aim for 5.5, is it wrong? Should I aim at 6/6.5 ? I didn't started with nuts yet on this one and I'm sure it's not over watered,

But ...

humidity is 25% Where I at, it's very dry here... Only when I shower with the door open I see the meter jumps to 38-40% for am hour or so ...

Thanks again for the tips, I'll try covering it and and spray it hopefully it gets better, I'll post back the progress.

8. #8 jamesz, Aug 5, 2011
    I heard that you can put a bowl of water in your grow room and it will bring up your humidity

9. for soil you'll have to be at 6.5-7 so yeah it's wrong. getting a plastic box or something that you spray the inside of will make the humidity ~70%. you can also place a tray of water in there or a bucket. maybe even a humidifier if you can find an affordable one. in flowering - your low humidity will be beneficial - but not for vegging.

best of luck to ya!

10. #10 nervatech, Aug 5, 2011
    Thanks a lot pal, ill do that.

Grasscity Deals Near You