Weird looking seedling

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by zizou21, Oct 20, 2011.

1. #1 zizou21, Oct 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2011
    Hey guys I posted this in the problems section of the forum, but I didn't get a reply so i figured I would try it here since it is my favorite subsection and the people are awesome :cool:

Basically, I've treated these 2 seeds (feminized white widow) the same, however..look at the results

These were grown under the same conditions. What's going on? Is it just a bad seed? Should I toss it?

EDIT: Won't let me upload the same pics twice, even if I rename. The pics are in the original thread here:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/sick-plants-problems/928986-problem-my-seedling.html

2. ill agree w/ it being a mutant. i had a seed do that one time, i think it was an ak48 or a white widow from nirvana. i took quite awhile for it to take off and i scrapped it. its really up to you if you wanna take the time to see what comes from it.

3. Yeah, I've had AK48 from Nirvana do weird things. In mid-bloom it would grow retarded leaves that look like ones if you were to take a flowering plant and re-veg it. Pretty much like that plant you have in the OP except on buds.

Not a fan of Nirvana's genetics after growing good genetics and seeing true plant potential. Nirvana's liked to hermy on me also. Only 1 plant (the mutant looking one) didn't hermy on me. The rest did either in week 5 or 7 of flower. Pretty lame.