weird lookin plant...help identify

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by CalStayHigh420, Aug 18, 2008.

1. I suppose its a good thing to be hopeful, but those are not cannabis plants bro, a quick search on any search engine should tell you that, HOWEVER i guess i can see VERY small similarities like alternating nodes or something. Here is a pic of a pot plant that is about 2-2 1/2 weeks old:
    [​IMG]

Hope that settles your mind, and you can get a real grow going. Good luck.

2. ok im no longer high and the second set of pic are hydraniums tht my mom planted tht had its seeds blown away and yes i did go wandering aimlessly on my moms gravel road stoned and no i dnt even remember takin pictures of the first set lol and idk my dads hippy seeds cme from....
    lol is it too late to grow?
    i live in southeast US

3. its not too late youll just have a much shorter or no veg time which wil cause small yield, but yeah they will grow just fine

i guess it would be almost equal to a 12/12 from seed grow no?

4. Not Marijuana..... lol .......Good try Tho .....hahahaha.............

5. 12 hours of light, 12 of darkness. this light pattern is used to force flowering of MJ plants when grown indoors

6. Don't be so hard on yourself dude.
    At least it's green.......

7. carry on growing, just bc its weed doesnt mean u cant grow a plant

8. haha ily u guyz (no homo)
    at cannabis.com they were complete douchbags to me!!!

9. and those last pictures were actually an indica dominant plant tht my bro tried to plant but he just abondonded so the made buds way too early(when they were aboput 3 inches tall for some reason?)
    i tried saving it but i think i kiild it rerooting it cause when i put it under my incandescent light it just dried up and dint smell skunky but like body odor and the buds were like micro scopic

10. a plant my grower friend gve me
    finally i got a hold of cannbis!!!
    i hve no idea what kinda strain it is

Attached Files:

11. wahey, now your growing!