weird lookin plant...help identify

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by CalStayHigh420, Aug 18, 2008.

1. my friend threw some old seeds out in the woods beside my shop (and the ground be covered in ivy) in early may and i just went out yesterday thnking what if they grew...to my disbelief to little plants started sprouting and look like the pictures attatched...
    can any1 iddentify?
    ps- the leaves have a few random spots on them

Attached Files:

2. but the huge white spot6 isnt hair or anything...its bird poop that was put on it outside lmao:smoking:

3. Def not a weed plant, at least I'm 99.999% sure.

4. Purple Haze?

5. Not marijuana

6. Thats definitely not marijuana. Reminds me of a poinsettia somewhat.

7. Not Marijuana.
    Sorry. =[

8. not weed :(

sorry bro

9. i was lookin at the thread u made of ur first outdoor grow and saw ur set up for the ones u strted growin inside to b put outside later,
    well i saw some of the sprouts of the indoors and the leaves look just like my month old plant
    and the plant is strten to smell almost skunky?
    keep in mind these are from my dads hippie stash and are about 30 years old...

10. yeah man, those are seed leaves, they never developed true leaves indoors,
    i didnt give them time, when they went outdoors they were still smaller and younger than the plant you posted a pic of.

what you have there is not cannabis wether the seeds are 30 years old or not

11. IMG]http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm244/Walker231/IMG_0627.jpg[/IMG]plant outside/budding
    [​IMG]dido
    [​IMG]place where it was
    [​IMG]repotted
    [​IMG]clear out the ivy...actually germinated some seeds put them in(just 1 in this spot tho)
    [​IMG]1 n this spot 2
    [​IMG]and finnally the last in this spot

(if u can definately possitively say tht the 1's i hve arent pot then is there anyway i can tell?like a quick way of drying it to see?)

12. [​IMG]plant outside
    [​IMG]dido
    [​IMG]place where it was
    [​IMG]repotted
    [​IMG]clear out the ivy...actually germinated some seeds put them in(just 1 in this spot tho)
    [​IMG]1 n this spot 2
    [​IMG]and finnally the last in this spot

(if u can definately possitively say tht the 1's i hve arent pot then is there anyway i can tell?like a quick way of drying it to see?)

13. i didnt mean tospam
    i eddited the first 1 cause of the messd up link and i dint merge

14. They're definitely not pot plants. You can tell because they look nothing like them.

15. that IS NOT pot plant.

it has single blade leaves, their not serrated on the edges, ther at the size where their true leaves would be un-mistakeble

16. u guyz r gonna shit urself
    on my way to dispose of my wannabe hemp plants i found these tht i hd completely forgot about planting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    well i heard tht its good to plant in gravel for the plants roots and mind u they havent been watered since planting a month ago(yes i replanted in a pot!!)

[​IMG]in its natural gravel habitat

[​IMG]terrible pic and im not sure bout this one

[​IMG]

[​IMG] cannabis FTW!!!!

[​IMG] dido

[​IMG]naturall gravel habitat again

[​IMG]hmmmmmm where did it go? in my pot!!!!!

17. #17 chemicalcomfort, Aug 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2008
    lol that's not weed either. sorry homeboy. stop wasting your time and order some real seeds.

18. if its not weed...break it to me nice cause i will kill myself lmao

19. dude, that is NOT weed lol

ill dig you up some pics of pot plants if you want man

20. [​IMG]
    looks nothing like...
    [​IMG]