Weird little creatures.........

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Mr.Greeny, Dec 24, 2011.

1. So last night I went to my spot where my ladies live. I noticed that my monster aka my big girl was hermi'ing. I saw little seeds forming in their pods. I decided to cut it down for harvest. I figured it would be ok seeing how it was 7 1/2 weeks in flower. Today I was cutting up the branches and stalk. I noticed as I was pulling the stalk out of the hydroton their were these little bugs crawling around. They were mostly in the area where my stalk got broke, and also crawling on my hydroton. I know what spider mites look like and they are not what I saw. Have any of you see these little things before? What are they? How dangerous to the plant are they?

2. To better describe what they looked like. They are about 5 times bigger then a spider mite. They are white to clear in color. They kinda are shaped like an elongated oval. I could not tell if they had wings. But I am guessing not, seeing how the one I tried to smash did not fly away. Any help I appreciate!

3. aphids?

[​IMG]

springtails?
    [​IMG]

i just had a jesus moment. i was just at wal-mart about 2 hours ago. the south park episode about wal mart is on right now on WGN, and than your signature. pretty funny. idk maybe im just high.

-OSUB

4. I think they might be springtails. Thanks for making me notice my signature too. I don't know how they (Walmart) did it. I typed "Fuck Walmart" in my signature, and it became a link to their shitty website.

5. thank VigLink for that one!!!!

theres lots of words that add in the link automatically, its how GC makes money i guess. one guy's name is a link, and every time someone quotes him there is a URL link for his name. his names Home DePot.

but they also do that crap with amazon, ebay, and a few others

anywho, springtails arent so bad!!

-OSUB