Weird I am better at math/physics high

Discussion in 'General' started by boredsmoke, Mar 20, 2012.

1. I was bored just now so I figured I'd do some hw. Some really hard stuff Calc II and Physics II. It was ridiculously easy, problems that I could not get a few hours ago I got no problem, correct answer and all. This is so awesome :hello: .

Maybe it is because I am usually nervous and stressed about this stuff. Also it gives me amazing perspective.

Anyone else every try this?

2. you could start a business figuring out gas expenses for stoners

3. op im totally with you...altho i consider myself better in pretty much everything when im stoned but hey....:smoke:

4. man you don't even know about a vector.

5. #5 Deleted member 457210, Mar 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2020

6. Most of what I've learned about quantum/astrophysics was learned high. For Christmas two years ago, my uncle (a nuclear physicist by trade) bought me a hard-bound set of The Feynman Lectures-I spent seven consecutive days and the better partof an ounce devouring it. Probably one of the best things I've ever done.

7. #7 Deleted member 457210, Mar 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2020

8. [​IMG]

9. I don't follow.

10. I'm better at math when I'm high. I get through it a lot faster too. I'm terrible at english when I'm high though.

Which is funny because sober I'm great at english, its the easiest subject for me. I don't really have to try to get good grades in english. And I'm ok with math when I'm sober, but I actually have to put in effort and try to get good grades in math.

11. damn, that is impressive