Weird how things work out

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Borborygmus, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Sooo I was sitting here on my couch right after my parents went to sleep. I decided to not smoke at my house so I went for a drive to get munchies and get baked.
    So I parked on my way home and packed phat bowl. I had one problem. I forgot a lighter. I always leave a lighter in my car but for some reason it wasn't there.
    I think whatever. I'll just go home and hit my bong. I get home and for some reason I was sketched and decided to wait a lip bit. I sit down on the couch and 5 minutes later my dad comes out of the basement.
    So now I'm waiting for him to go to bed again so I can go get baked haha.

2. Haha nice man. I've been in the same predicament as you, in the car with no lighter. But then I remembered I had a cigarette lighter (the kind you push in and let heat up) in my car, and it worked wonders :hello:

3. Same shit happened to me went down for some bong water and my dad comes home (its 2 am wtf) then her came and chilled in my room for like 20 min I just wanna blaze

4. I once developed pink eye the day I was suppose to see the judge for my arrest warrant. I decided to stay home and go the following week.

The day I showed up I had a prosecutor who wanted to go home early so he just dropped my charges because he was hungry and wanted to leave.

Imagine if I didn't get pink eye....I'd be sitting in jail right now.

5. I was almost in the same situation. Was trying to chief before bed, but poppa was still up and at em'. So I went to drop a d, and when I was finished, poppa bear was in the den nappin. I then proceeded with my desired plans.