Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weird high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blackpaw78, May 15, 2011.

1. Last time I toked me and a guy split .7 and we got fucked it didn't feel like a normal high I got real serious and hallucinated and felt like I was being stretched and pulled on the ground? Does this seem normal for bud? It wa really wet also

2. Wet as in fresh or laced with pcp?

3. Idk just felt rly moist jw if it was laced or not idk haha

4. Hmmmm. Im really not sure. Maybe you just got really baked. Or it could be laced. No one can really tell.

5. yeah u shit was laced with something! lol

6. Ight thanks idk about bein rly baked cause it was .7 for 2 people and what's pcp?

7. lol NICE
    bro stop buying crack weed. lol

8. Didn't know you liked gettin wet though.

9. Haha that shit was scary though and I didn't buy a friend got it

10. #10 Blackpaw78, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hahah

11. pcp is a drug that turns u into a superhero dude!

12. Haha cool idk WTF it was but tasted of weed maybe it was fuckin amazing bud

13. #13 Codee, May 15, 2011
    Pcp fucking rots your brain

14. #15 Codee, May 15, 2011
    Yeah trust me don't fuck with that. When i was in recovery this kid smoked weed laced with pcp every day and he didn't know it. He would just walk around staring at the ground and he would never speak. He was so shot. I don't even think he had a brain.

15. Haha ight I only got thAt once now I got master kush and maybe some purple kush comin my way =DD