Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weird high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by question123, Oct 15, 2018.

1. i used to smoke very heavily, but one day i was smoking w a friend and ever since then i always get a weird high. i start feeling like im going crazy, my teeth are turning to cement, my body is in pain, and i hear this loud noise. this has happened multiple times since then, and whenever i smoke i feel crazy

2. My advice? Stop smoking.
    Weed isn't for everyone.

Also may want to see a shrink.
    Maybe something underlying there.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Maybe cannabis causes you some sort of schizophrenia ? I don't know man, weed is acting different on every single human on this huuuge planet..just cut off a bit and see if these effects fade.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Sounds like you need to stop smoking. At least cut down. Just have one hit and see if it happens. If it does, you have to quit.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Sounds like a K2 spice kinda fucked up.
    :confused_2: