Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weird high from lemon og?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by amdjobob, Aug 28, 2016.

1. So yesterday I tried the strain Lemon OG Kush and this is my first sativa/hybrid high and my tolerance is low, so I take decent pipe hit waited 15-20 minutes didn't feel anything took another bigger hit and then could not stop leaning forward me and my girlfriend didn't even smoke a g and when walking home I could not keep my mouth shut and couldn't even walk straight I've also have had this sweet taste when I lick my lips and a lemon taste in my mouth hours after, everything was also going from really close to far is this a normal hybrid or sativa high?

2. I can't say about it being 'normal' but if this was your first experience with a sativa/hybrid I'd believe it. If all you've been having are indicas, a decent sativa or sativa heavy hybrid can be an experience. You'll get used to it and start feeling the difference between a head high that you get with a sativa as opposed to the body type high you get with indicas. Honestly, OP. The first time I had sativa I thought it was terrible weed. By the time I got through the ounce, sativa had become my favorite.

• Like Like x 2
  3. thanks for the reply all around it wasn't really a bad high just the come up.