Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weird Heartbeat

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gtawiseguy3, Jan 11, 2012.

1. OK so ive been smokin weed for about 3 or 4 months now and its the shit ha. id smoke about 2 or 3 times a week and recently ive noticed that when im not high my heart might start randomly speeding up and slowing down and its a very heavy heartbeat. so i didnt smoke weed for about 2 weeks but still had the heart thing so i had a j and it was gone. i never got it again after that and i was wondering has something like this ever happened any of you guys(or gals)?

2. I have been smoking for the past 3 years so far; i have noticed that feeling of my heart beating very rapidly or slow the first few times of getting high, but never when i am sober.
    Your problem could be related to something else i am not too sure though.

3. I smoked one strain that was pretty heavy on the heart, I kept working anyways.

A guy with a heart condition smoked it as well and noticed it too but didn't freak out.

It was definitely indica dominant and gave me couch lock but I hurried up to finish working anyways. But other than that I've never really noticed my heart beat irregularly.

4. You staying hydrated, taking vitamins and omega 3 ?

5. Smoking can cause arrhythmia and palpitations

6. No i dont take any vitamins or any of that stuff and i stay well hydrated all the time especially when i smoke up