Weird fucking seed

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by addlestoner, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Well i put a skywalker og kush seed (from reservada privata) in some damp tissue inside a masaon jar in my wardrobe with clothes over it for 36 hours. When i saw it had cracked i planted it in a 50/50 soil/perlite mix and watered it. I waited four days for her to break ground. But after appearing to just break ground it didnt grow anymore so out of curiosity i picked it up to find it had no taproot or NO CRACK :S, I searched the pot and there was no other seed, and theres nowhere any other seeds could of come from.

So my question is can a seed revert a crack :S wtf?

2. LMFAO I love seeing thread title like this. What do you mean "No taproot or NO CRACKS?"
    (too lazy to actually quote) Pics? You probably just got a bum seed. It happens all the time. I had the weirdest fucking seedling. I wish I took pics. It had 3 cotyledon and 3 leaf sets on the first node. Each node was growing in sets of 3 :O it died after the 3rd node.. But my point; we all get defective seeds. Thats why we buy more than 1 at a time. Plant another, see how it goes?