Weird formation of yellowing on my leaves.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by jcj77d, Jul 22, 2007.

1. my plant is 3wks in flowering, & the leaves are turning yellow starting on the left side of the plant & getting less yellow as u go to the right side, its also the same with the leaves themselves that are yellowing, its starts on the left side of the leaves & lessens toward the right side of leaves. the runoff ph is exactly 6.97, useing advanced nutrients "Big Bud", & Growtech "montster bloom", with Bontanicare "blast off" & molassas (not all at the same time). room temp is 78-80%, humidity is 55%, & plant is in a 3gal pot in a organic mix soil.

2. can you post a pic

3. this 1st pic is the worst, this has been progressing for a wk now, most leave have already fell off, but notice how the problem starts on left, its hard to get pics of other damage b/c its inside the canopy, but you can grasp it from the other pics.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. your in lockout, you have several defeciencies yet they have been over fertilized

"the Claw" is present the leaves not yet affected are very dark green , from nitrogen toxicity.
    the claw will remain even after the plant recovers so dont be concerned

complete a soil runoff PH test.......
    with PH corrected water (6.5-6.8PH ) pour enough water in the pots so the water runs out the bottom of the pot ...test the PH of this water....
    you need to flush your plant regardless of the PH runoff to leech off the excess ferts
    Flush with PH corrected water, till in optimum PH range, 3 times the volume of the pots rule of thumb but may require more
    EG: 1 gal pot = 3 gal. flush

back off of your fertilizer for a couple weeks and dilute the strength your using

5. is it ok to still use the molassas & blast off. one last concern, my flower ferts have no nitrogen in them, so i dont understand how its nitrogen tox

6. I would give it water only, till it recovers, less is more in growing weed in my opinion

7. thanks GG

8. need some advise doc gg

9. Looks like too much nutes and maybe too much water.
    It's normal for your plant to go into shock if you make big changes to the soil.
    It will need at least a few days to adjust itself to it's 'new' environment.

If you flushed it 'properly' you have effectively overwatered your plant and it will take quite some time for that to correct itself.

Right now, sit down & relax.
    I know it's hard. I've been there more then once.....:eek:

10. thanks, but i used h2o2 on final flush. but we'll see in a few days

11. Aha, I see how that would fix the overwatering quickly :

2H[SUB]2[/SUB]O[SUB]2[/SUB] -> 2H[SUB]2[/SUB]O + O[SUB]2[/SUB] + e-

So you'd get some extra oxygen but the excess water is still there.
    Did you use a 3% or 30% solution?
    O hell, in any case wait and see like you said.