weird foods you like to eat stoned

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by Thekoolbudz, Dec 30, 2009.

1. what are some things you like to munch on when you're high that you usually don't eat..

lol for me its bananas, i just get this huge addiction for them when I'm high. :cool:

2. Hmmm. I'd have to say Taco Bell's Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes. No sour cream. :smoke:

3. One time we were chilling at my house after a sesh and my friend just grabbed a block of colby jack cheese and just started chowin down. can't imagine how the hell he went to the bathroom the next day.

4. I like to cut up bananas and strawberries and but the in a bowl. Then, I add sour cream, enough to cover them all and have a little runny shit and I add mad sugar and cinnamin. Shit is fucking greeeaaaaat.

5. For me its either gotta be stir fry or chopping up little blocks of pepperoni cheese and crackers and making little sandwiches. I like to cook/make fancy food when i am high

6. did you mean whipped cream or really sour?

jesus..

7. I meant sour cream
    when you mix it with sugar,
    shit's fuckin bomb.
    A lot of mexicans do it with plantains and sour cream.

8. i can eat a whole jar of peanut butter or like a half gallon of milk lol its sooo good.

Blackberry Kush + Milk = a smoothie

9. i eat a whole like container of cottage cheese somedays..like in one sitting.

• Like Like x 1
  10. ahhh i definitely made a thread for this before :/

11. I put hot sauce,
    ON EVERYTHING.

12. i like to get Valveta cheese, cream cheese, and a can of wolf chilli. Mix all those together and melt in a pot for 25mins and get Cooler Ranch Doritos to dip in.....omg so bomb.

13. I'm a big condiment man. I'm all about flavor. I'd be happy with a piece of bread and giant bowls of my fav. condiments. I'm addicted to mustard. If I had to choose between bud and mustard, most of the time, I'd probably choose mustard.

14. once made nachos with nachos, swiss cheese, and french dressing

15. watermelon + chocolate milk

weird combo, but it hits the spot

16. watermelon cubes with chocolate ice cream or pudding.

17. banana sandwich...

18. tortilla chips dipped in Nutella

pasta with spicy sausage and sour cream-cream cheese sauce

random in the moment combinations i come up with on the spot

19. Oversized bowls of honey nut cheerios.

20. :yummy:i cover cheetos and Fritos with McDonald's barbecue sauce