Weird Flowering Clone

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by sycolv, Jul 6, 2010.

1. So i took a clone off of a flowering nirvana ice plant that had just the smallest bud on it, and after rooting and vegging in 24/0 for 2 weeks i realized the plant was getting no taller but seemed to be growing buds. I was wondering if anybody else experienced this or if this is just a freak incedent? Will have pics soon.

2. It happens some times. Don't worry, keep it under 24\0 and it will revert back to veg. It may not look like it's growing any taller but it will. When you take cuttings in flower it takes a little longer to root correctly and it will not grow much until it has sufficient roots to supply the plant with enough nutrients and water to support the growth it already has AND to support the new growth.

3. Thanks alot bud it was just wierd to me that the bud was growing instead of the plant. So ill wait it out and see what happens

4. cuz the clone is from a fully mature plant and it still thinks its budding and its mainly searching for phospate but if u give it a nitrogen supplement itll boost its groth and help it get into veg quicker