Weird feelings, Haven't smoked out in a while.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by KickDrums, May 31, 2011.

1. Im not the type of guy that smokes everyday, but when theres weed around i always do.. lets just say i smoke about once every week on the weekends .. but last weekend i spent friday, saturday, and sunday smoking out at my cousins house non-stop.. last week was just like any other (normal) when this weekend arrived i didn't smoke out, now i feel weird since saturday, loss of energy, feeling of throwing up after each meal, sleepy, light headed, and very very tired.. i have to say saturday and sunday were very intense.. now this feeling is going away, thank god! do you guys think its because i didnt get to smoke out?

2. No. ANy" withdrawls " that you think you experianced where not to do with weed. And if it did happen i dont think it would be a week later. Idk.

3. Sounds like u were use to the effects of being high? maybe

I remember when i would blaze every single day for 2 months straight, 1 day i was dry and i would always be use to the feeling of high, now when i wasnt high.. it felt sooo different, everything was moving slower.

4. smoking 1-3 times a week is not anywhere near what you're talking about though ^

5. you can just say smoke, the "out" doesn't really add anything unless you mean smoking someone out which is different than just smoking

6. Dude, weed "withdraws" are real. If your a heavy smoker (2-5 times a day) and you have been smoking persistantly for months, then you can experience anything from agitation to nausea when you don't smoke for the first few days of a break.

7. No comment.

8. You can get some sense of withdrawals from ANYTHING. The highest withdrawal seen in humans, well teens, was when their cellphones were taken away. A study was done on it.. ANyway, it could be that, but whatever it is, it doesnt matter. It wont be permanent or affect u anymore.

9. You obviously have never taken a Psych class or any classes on brain chemistry. Weed is a drug; it changes the chemical balance in your brain, when you stop using you expect to get THC; and don't. Because of this there are slight discomforts when you don't smoke, but they are fairly small and trivial, and tend to be very easy to ignore.

10. Weed withdrawls are real. Try being high for a month straight then stopping completely. But from smoking once a week, no you won't get withdrawls. Only when your high for so long that your body and brain thinks that is your normal state of being. Especially if you use concentrates.

11. When the fuck did i say it isnt a drug? And i never took a psych class? I did my 12 years in gradeschool and another 6 in college, I think i know my shit, I simply stated that he isnt feeling any withdrawl from the weed ( whether its real or not, ) because it was a week later, Thats like saying " Aww man i got such a hangover from that party last week ".

So before you attack someone about knowledge why dont you fucking read my post.

12. #12 Blaze_Haze, May 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2011
    I don't know Bout anyone else but I personally have never really felt withdraws from not smoking for a few days. And Ive been a daily smoker for about 6 months now. ;)

13. i've been smoking for 6 years straight and had to stop smoking for 2 weeks to take a drug test for a new job (doing that tomorrow so wish me luck!) the first 2-3 days sucked.. not that i withdrew hard but it was harder eat/getting to sleep. but afte rthem days were done i am fine. i dont see how a week later it can come back so its mostly mental from what i see. just tell your self "its ok"

sounds dumb but hell maybe i'm a little "mental" but it helped me haha.

14. Lol. Smoking out for one weekend then not smoking will not give you withdrawls. Hell you could pop pills for a whole weekend and still not be addicted. And weed isn't even physically addictive. Usually if i smoke like everyday for a couple months then stop i might have trouble eating. Might have trouble sleeping. Thats it. And thats probably all placebo anyway.

15. that would depend upon what pills your popping...
    oh, and the eating/sleeping issues are definitely not placebo, they're real.

and i don't think he was discrediting 'weed withdrawls', he was merely reaffirming that you don't get said withdrawls from smoking a couple times per week...

16. Try having an opiate withdrawal and tell me if marijuana withdrawals are real....

Seriously...

17. Dude i feel uber naked without my phone and i dont even use it like a fiend

18. To OP: I doubt the amount you smoke could result in "withdrawals". Sounds like you might have had the flu?

But yes, there is definitely such thing as weed withdrawals.