Weird Feelings About Smoking Weed

Discussion in 'General' started by Danceswithjuub, Mar 29, 2012.

1. I just finished writing a paper on marijuana for a college English class today.

I was writing how legalization is not practical or probable in American society today because there is too much negative social stigma associated with smoking still.

The main thesis of the paper was that marijuana must be removed from the list of Schedule I drugs so research can be performed easier. Then the research can be circulated to the masses in an attempt to better educated the public and lift the social stigmas.

I also wrote that decriminalization needs to be achieved on a state wide level before legalization will be passed...kind of like a test run for America.

I am starting to feel bad for wanting to smoke weed though.

I feel like my life is going down the wrong path, but then again, I don't know what else I would want for myself.

I hate the fact that getting a job is going to be so hard just because I want to smoke weed.

I am young and gaining responsibility now, and I think that is what is crushing me.

I don't know how I am going to get a good job and survive in this world.

It makes me scared.:(

2. dont have bad feelings about it. its societies fault that its hard for you to find a job while enjoying the sacred herb. i feel you on that though. i want a job but i dont want to give up my favorite substance in the whole wide world. ive had like 2 pots of coffee in the past 3 hours to stay awake since i couldnt sleep. this is making me hate caffeine. weed allows me to sleep and its amazing. caffeine makes me hyper while still very tired and feel like shit. yet a child can buy caffeine anywhere but its illegal for me to buy the only thing that has ever made my life not suck ass. i doubt this made any sense. bear with me im tried as fuck and hopped up on a stimulant.

3. I am tired as fuck...and tired as fuck.