Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weird feeling in my head/brain after smoking

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by rainfall34, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Last night, I smoked something called Platinum Fields (or maybe Platinum OG?). I think it's an indica dominant strain. I rolled it into a joint with some kief. During the high, I had this feeling in my brain/head where it felt like my head is too small for my brain and my brain continues to grow as I concentrate on these feelings. And these feelings are certain controls in my brain when I concentrate on them. I think this is also associated with cannabis shakes. Does anybody know what this is?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. I'm glad you asked @rainfall34. It's called being really, really high!
    Cannabis shakes- never heard of 'em.

3. Just chill out and get high

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Cannabis shakes??? Since when has that been a thing lol

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Haha, The head thing sounds like the mythic sativa head high I used to get when I first smoked.

As far as shaking, no idea lol. Just rip it and chill out, don't think into it so much lol.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. The shakes come after coughing to hard for me.

8. Sounds like newbiesmokatosis.

• Funny Funny x 3
  9. LMFAO!!! Ohhhh my lords and ladies. I remember when I was a noob and had that first paranoia. You'll be fine mate, just chill out, put on some fire music and enjoy!

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. That’s when I go over kill on eddibles all day long and then double down on the dab rig even though I know it’s going to happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk