Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weird feeling in Mouth

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Colin92, May 7, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Anyone ever feel like there teeth are moving around in their mouth while high?

2. You're just really high it'll wear off

3. I envision your teeth dancing around like little teeth people singing umpa lumpa songs

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  4. Yeah, that happens with THC sometimes. Your teeth start moving around on their own. It goes back to normal as it wears off, so don't worry about it. Just don't listen to music because your teeth can start to go nuts and get mixed up in your mouth

5. When I get very high I almost always get weird feelings in my teeth. One time I felt like I couldn't move my head / mouth at all, luckily I knew it was just in my head but it was one of the strangest experiences I've had.

6. It happens to me when I'm super high, feels weird