Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weird Feeling In Chest After Smoking

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Emerguhncy, May 18, 2014.

1. So the other day it was my first time smoking weed and me and a few friends were going to smoke... We got some sour and a pipe and started smoking... I took 2 hits and waited 5 mins and nothing happened, so I took another 2 and waited another 5 and nothing happned... So I took one more and started walking away... Walking away my legs started feeling tingly and all of the sudden my vision changed... Next thing I know I'm holding on to my friends arm for support... I felt like I was seeing my life from a different perspective, and that I wasn't actually me, although in my head I knew I was,I didn't like that feeling.I felt like this for 3 1/2 hours until I finally came down... After I came down I felt really happy and I was joking around a lot and always had a smile on my face... Although I didn't get the munchies... I went home and was about to go to bed around 1am and I started feeling this weird feeling in my chest. Like not a pain, just like a feeling... I can describe it as that feeling you get wen you know something is about to scare you in a horror movie... This got me freaked out and so I went to the bathroom and has diarrhea like 6 times... After I managed to fall asleep and woke up around 11am... I don't have to use the bathroom anymore but i still have this weird feeling in my chest and I feel zoned out and not myself really... Remember this was my first time smoking... Any idea what's happening, how long this will last, and what caused it? Thanks

2. #2 VapeLifeAlex, May 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2014
    Probably just your body just adjusting to the foreign cannabinoids. But hahaa, my cousin swears she always gets diarrhea when she smokes weed. And I wish I could relive my first high. It's so new and different, I didn't know how to take it. At first I only realized the body sensations and my vision was a bit off, like texting was fucking difficult because I felt that the letters were coming off the screen. It wasn't until further sessions that I realized my mind and thought process was also affected. Next time you smoke, try to pay attention to how your brains works. You'll be thought to thought, A-Z in 5 minutes and it'll feel like 10.

I can't help you or know what your chest feeling is, or maybe it's just your lungs first time receiving smoke and their a bit tender.

3. #3 Rootsphere_Farms, May 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2014
    It's okay. Your first time high is basically like a completely different drug its so powerful, your next highs shouldnt be the same and should start turning a lot more enjoyable as you continue to smoke.

My first time, I can remember my vision was a shuffling deck of cards, and it would stop on certain card and I would pause in that time frame for a few seconds but the deck of cards shuffling(real time) would still be going. Then I would port back to real time, it was messed up. I can remember sitting in a chair and watching my head spin in circles as a giant imaginary clown head

I never felt that way again after that. My next few weeks of smoking were full of euphoria and the best highs you could imagine. Music sent me to the moon

4. Thx for the replies I appreciate it