Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weird feeling in belly and head when smoking weed.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tirehu, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Hi. sometimes when i smoke weed i get a weird feeling in my belly, just a little spot on the right . and in myh ead like not hurt but annyoting. lasts like 1-3 seconds and stops for a long time and it can come back like that.

Is this dangerous?

2. Umm... I don't think that'd be dangerous... like there's no one else that experiences this in particular (i don't think) so I think your fine. i sometimes feel weird sensations in my body when I'm really stoned and it's just because that happens on weed.

3. Are you swallowing the smoke? If so, stop.

4. Only 1-3 seconds and keeps coming back? Sounds like an itch!

5. Did you write this drunk or are you underage? :rolleyes:

Anyway... if you are burping up smoke then your swallowing it.

Dont do this.

If not...maybe your lungs cannot handle smoke inhalation. Maybe you should try making simple brownies