Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weird experiences with little kids and being high?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by staples, Aug 24, 2012.

1. Yesterday I smoked a few bowls with a friend from my dude's helix while we were sitting in his car (we're pretty good friends with our dealer). Now, my dealer lives with his grandma and she doesn't like him smoking weed so we try our best to avoid her (she usually stays away from us but you never know). Anyway, her little granddaughter was over there that day and out of nowhere she came to the door and started staring at me, saying "What's wrong with you?" I guess she noticed me laughing my ass off and I was stoned as fuck so I kept laughing.

Eventually she started asking "What's wrong with you?" over and over as loudly as she could and eventually my dude's grandma came to the door and told us to get the fuck out of the car (it was actually my dude's car so I'm not sure how that worked, but we got the fuck out of there anyways). I straightened myself up best I could and stopped laughing as soon as she came to the door but it was still intense as fuck.

Have you guys had any weird experiences with little kids while high? Funny, not funny, whatever.

2. I always get high and tell little kids really ridiculous things to see how they react. Lol. Next time you're around a little kid tell them something off the wall, like there is a huge lion down stairs that likes to eat kids about there size. Lol. It's amazing. They believe anything. Lol. I love little kids.

3. I do that too, haha.

I don't think it would've worked out this time, though. Pretty sure the little girl knew what was up, lol.

4. I do that aswell, lol.
    The little girl asking what's wrong with me over and over really loud though would have really pissed me off.
    I'll go over to my buddys house to smoke occasionally, and he has a kid 5 years old now and whenever I'm over he's learned his dad seems to be allot more playful, so we'll play legos with him and stuff like that. We've never smoked infront of him (for obvious reasons), nor does he even know what smoking is probably.

I've never had a child ask me what's wrong with me while high though, they've never noticed but then again I don't spend my time with them so how would they?
    My uncle who was addicted to drugs really bad when I was a kid used to come over high as fuck and play with us and I never thought twice about it, thinking back though he was really fucked up!

5. WHAT HAPPENED AFTER YOU GOT OUT OF THE CAR?? I need to know..

6. My friend lived in an apartment complex on the ground floor, we were smoking in his living room once with his curtains pulled back in the back of his apartment where his living room was, all of a sudden an influx of kids started running by, turns out that school was ending for the day.

We were smoking weed within 3 feet of children, and laughed our asses off about it.

7. The dude's gramma rolled up a couple blunts and they all got blitzed

8. [quote name='"toaster032"']

The dude's gramma rolled up a couple blunts and they all got blitzed[/quote]

That's awesome.

9. Haha I can imagine just sitting there hitting a bong then we see a fuck load of kids just running by.

10. I always fuck with my girlfriends little brother, we go back and forth on who is more homo and shit just fucking around. He's a chill little dude, and he knows we smoke

11. Kids are a fun as hell to be around when I'm high cause they're just in their own world doing their thing.

12. Was in lawrence yesterday, hotboxed for the entire hour of the car ride there.

Found myself walking through what I considered at the time to be a mini-new york city, then someone stopped me and asked if I was enjoying the "busker festival".

There was a festival, thats why there were so many people and buskers, I just assumed that there were always a lot of buskers in close proximity to each other in lawrence.

13. A little kid saw me smoking and started yelling "CAN I GET A HIT!?". His parents weren't too far away so I could've been bad hahaha

14. sometimes when I'm smoking at the park families and shit will walk by, and I feel bad about smoking in front of there kid but they probably don't even notice in actuality.

although one time we were smoking on this table that's back on some walking trails, and a cop rode by on a bike and just said "smells good guys!".

15. #15 PNWChr0nic, Aug 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2012
    Haha dude, I worked at a little kids summer program last year, handing out lunches, recording data and doin shit in the kitchen since it was a state run fee meal program, but I also supervised and tutored the kids

Got stoooned as fuck every morning, drank a redbull to open up my squinty ass eyes (mine don't get bloodshot) and then I'd go fuckin kick it with little kids lol. Go draw some shit, play with some god damn legos. Eat hella snacks, dunk on some little kids during a pickup game :laughing: I was always nice to them and they liked me but they were god damn tech junkies, sometimes I'd confiscate their gameboys and start playing them just to see the looks on their faces hahaha :D

Pretty ghetto little kids but I kept their asses in line when need be. Disciplinin those little shits was pretty fun too :laughing:

Believe it or not that was a good ass stoner job :smoke:

16. me and some bros was getting stoned over at our friends house and she has a 3 year old kid thats alwyas nosy as fuck like sneakin around corners watchin you and shit. well one day the kids grandma came to pick him up and he started saying ma ma its my hit dont skip me and i laughed my ass off for at least a good ten minutes.

17. i would have told the little girl to piss off.loll

18. I love having conversations with my 5 yr nephew while baked off my ass.

19. One time a few years ago i was with my friend and his coke head step brother and we were smoking a bowl in his car and he kept driving by these kids lemonade stand and blowing it towards them and then someone went to buy lemonade and he yelled "don't buy their lemonade they are smokin weed!" it was the funniest thing in the world at the tine but now that i look back it was kind of fucked up.

20. Worked at a daycare and sometimes blazed before work. Young kids will trip you out