Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weird Experience, Any Help?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kodiak90, May 28, 2013.

1. So I've had this experience twice now. I'm a cancer patient and I'm taking hemp oil to help with it. However, I seem to be extremely sensitive to the oil.

Whenever I take just a little, I feel perfectly fine and relaxed if I sit still. When I move my head from side to side though, it feels like I'm off balance (by a LOT). This is very noticable when I try to walk,

Another odd occurence is that my heart slows down rather than speeding up, and my breathing feels a bit slow and labored. My throat tightens very slightly.

I know that paranoia and anxiety are a part of the experience until I get my body used to things, but are these side effects also temporary? Is there anything I can do to alleviate them?

2. I have experienced the balance issue myself. I find that I have to be sitting down when I plan on being really stoned. Eventually I will get past that stage and be comfortable again.

Since part of the reason I smoke is my anxiety, I personally like when my heart slows down. This lets me mellow out and enjoy things the way they are supposed to be enjoyed.

Different strains will result in varied effects. I might try some to find the ones that don't give you paranioa and anxiety. OG variants tend to treat me well.