Weird encounter with the Police

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BackDoorMan, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Yep, I got caught for the first time in London. It was outside a train station where I decided to spark my half smoken spliff. So I go on the side and I fire it up and I take a few tokes and this decent looking guy wearing a black jacket comes up to me and asks me if that's ''skunk'' I'm smoking. He seemed like a friendly guy and I just thought he wanted a couple of tokes and I said yep. As soon as I said yes, I noticed handcuffs hanging outside his big jacket pocket and I knew instantly I fucked up big time.

Basically, he asked me to put the joint out and then took a little booklet out and starting writing my full name, address, height, what I look like and my full home address. He said since I look like a 'nice guy' and not a typical 'skunk-head', he's just going to give me a verbal warning. He said if I get caught again, I get an official cannabis document thing, then it's a 80 quid fine and after that it's trouble.

Now, he asks me if I have any more weed on me (I had about 2 joints worth in my jacket pocket) and I weirdly reply no. I was so fucking scared because if I got searched, I knew I was fucked because since now I had a decent conversation with the guy but he believed me and never searched me.

I was so paranoid, lol, I went inside the train station and threw my weed on the platform because I thought I might get searched again or some shit. I felt depressed for throwing the chronic afterwards but I guess I'm slightly lucky I didn't run into a dickhead.

Oops, football game starting, see ya!

2. wow your so lucky man here in the states you get sent to court if your lucky and arrested if your unlucky.

3. lol that's good. when he asked you if it was skunk you were smoking you should have said 'no it's yo momma' then flicked it in his face. I'm like 99% sure that's what I would have done because I'm a G.

4. Yeah man, I was smoking spliffs with my mates when went on a piss-up to chester and a policeman just walked by us and said "Alright boys, could you get off the street smoking that and take up a side street or something" We were like "Okay" and as he was walking away he just kinda said "Smells good".

The Garda here in Ireland are really chill with smoking and that, just as long as you don't have loads on you, your not being cheeky, your not blatenly smoking the majority of them are cool.

5. Wasn't weed made a class B drug recently?

6. It's supposed to be, but suprisingly when he wrote down skunk, he wrote class C drug possession or something. I think the debate about the class is still going on.

7. Yes it was, that said though, the only time I've ever been busted by the police was back before it was downgraded to class C and they were phenomenally cool about it too, they just took our details and our weed *the stuff they found anyway* and sent us on our way, the cheecky fuckers probably rolled a blunt with the paper they wrote our names on.