Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weird Effects from Weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by th1rst, May 27, 2017.

1. So i've been getting my weed from some dealers that i dont fully trust recently. I'm not a very experienced smoker but i've been smokin for a little while now. The first time I've bought a g and smoked it was amazing, i was tripping balls and it was just a great experience overall, but all the times after that ive been getting pretty weird effects from smoking. First my heart rate raises up to the damn roof ( i know thats normal and im used to it now) then i start to feel like im getting slightly pulled into different directions, i start twitching slightly and im in this weird thing where im tripping but i notice how im doing normal decisions and i laugh just because i do something normal (idk). These experiences can range from alright to awful depending on the weed and the amount i guess. Im scared that this is some bad shit since all of my friends say i shouldnt buy it on the streets and it makes me worry that im smoking something way worse than weed.

Just wanted to know if these are normal effects or if theres maybe something wrong with me or the weed.

2. You're trippin'

3. same here when i started, it is less bad now with higher tolerance and when u get used to it with time

4. Looks like we hit the bs freakout thread quotas for this week

Thank you officer

Sent from my SM-G930P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Define "tripping." You don't know tripping until you've tried...well I can't say it cause GC rules.. But yeah this sounds pretty standard. I haven't had these experiences with only weed but whenever I smoke out a noob or first timer, some report pretty similar effects and a couple have had mini freak out fits. Nothing wrong with this as long as you're not going batshit crazy. Sounds like you just getting used to that good ganja, maybe smoke a little bit less until you feel comfortable with the effects.