Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weird Effects From Smoking?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by josiah10101, May 16, 2018.

1. #1 josiah10101, May 16, 2018
    Last edited: May 16, 2018
    So I've been a daily toker for over 6 years with maybe 2 or 3 small tolerance breaks that maybe lasted only 2 or 3 days max, that was until i just took a 2 week long trip to Europe and obviously couldnt smoke while i was there so I ended up on the longest tolerance break in 6 years.

I was really excited to smoke and get super high , remembering that the first time i smoked was really unique and i had lots off effects that i never felt during my daily use (btw when i say daily use i mean 1-2 grams a day, smoking from morning to night time) after giving it more though and talking to my friends i realized that maybe those effects were uncommon. The first time i smoked weed i couldnt open my eyes i was just so high and was having closed eye hallucinations (like dreaming in high speed and super random) and i heard sounds and voices that were a big jumble, like having 10 radio stations on at once. That was pretty much it, besides being super stoned.

So 2 days ago I got some strong-ass weed, sativa which i never smoke only indica or hybrid (i was currious to see what would happen) and was ready to try and experience the same effects as its been 2 weeks since ive smoked and i was hoping it would be like the first time (not really thinking that those effects were out of the ordinary, but i had something strange happen, so i got those voices but they were more audible, like there were voices narrating my thoughts by singing which is how it started, like it was a jumbled mess of noise and my mind was running crazy fast but i heard those voices really clear, then i had this thought, "this is sorta what i imagine schizophrenia being like," and as i said that this really loud and audible voice yelled "schizophrenia!!" and i was like caught off guard. Most of those voices were just like a radio i couldnt turn off but that one and maybe a couple more times i had louder and more audible voices that said clear things just having to do with my thinking (not telling me to do anything or anything like that but definitely felt like it wasnt my own thinking).

Then yesterday i smoked again at night and i didnt have any voices but i had these really insane physical effects that I've never felt (this time it was a hybrid), i felt super hot , like my whole body was on fire, like i could feel vibrating like it was a body high but it was so hot like flames. it literally felt like either a panic attack that my mind wasnt participating in or like literally being on fire, my bones felt ice cold inside though and my head had a ton of pressure in the front, i felt cold also under my ribs like on my chest (not to the touch but a very strong sensation). I definitely felt more prone to panicking but i also felt like i had my mind under control. It definitely felt like it was related to my nervous system, Idk what this was all about, but then also i would try to relax and when i started feeling relaxed my head would shake inside like really strong vertigo, back and forth violently, making me a little nauseous, but if i was up and doing something it didnt happen, the more i relax the stronger and more violent it would get. Also lots of pressure on the back of my neck which was also burning hot. I have a preexisting nervous system disorder than has never been fully diagnosed but i think its related to dysautonomia, it causes some pressure in my head and some anxiety but it has been much better over the years. Does anyone know what this could be? weed is supposed to be good for your nervous sytem so i can only imagine its helping me reset gaba and glutamate receptors, but then again i cant find anything like these symptoms online, help would be appreciated thanks!! OH also i had EHS (exploding head syndrome when trying to sleep that first night, i head a loud bang just in my left ear that made me jump and wake up.

2. please put this into paragraphs so we can read it

• Like Like x 1
  3. sorry lol, there you go

4. If your smoking 1-2 grams a day I don't think two weeks would be a long enough t break dude. Maybe I'm wrong tho lol

Sent from my Pixel XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1