Weird effect?

Discussion in 'General' started by Howdy123, Sep 17, 2018.

1. So recently my friend was really interested in smoking and he wanted to try it so me and another friend had a sesh and he got like really high and had this weird effect where he was ticklish all over his body and when you touched him he’d freak out and laugh hysterically. And when the man didnt even look like he had done marijuana he looked off his face on rack or something. I don’t know I’ve never heard or seen anything like this and wanted to know if you guys know anyone or have experienced this themselves.

2. I’m afraid not. I’m not really into getting ppl high and sittin around “tickling” each other.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Lol. Completely normal!!

4. Each of us has a different chemistry, tolerance and nervous system sensitivity... also each is lugging around various degrees and types of baggage (blocked energy from dysfunctional families & shit)....

Sometimes when one has been blocked all their life like walking around with a cob up their butt and the cob is removed they get all giggly... next question? that'l be a dollar... lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. What kinda weed was u smoking. Some will make u giggly and shit. Some tired. Some creative etc etc. being new to it it just hit him more. I remember when I first started I couldn’t have an Intelligent conversation about anything. Some weed made me laugh ALOT and some knocked me out. I didn’t get the part he looked off his face on rack... but ya. I think it was normal and he smoked to much

6. How old are you & your friends if you tickle each other??

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Obviously not old enough to know better then to turn around n post about it? Ya all need a new rule “ what happens at Johns house, stays at Johns house!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Haha i meant like he was ticklish like I tapped him on the shoulder said “you good bro” and he started laughing so hard and when he was sober he said it felt really ticklish

9. Not joking but... born again Christians have similar experiences... i have come close to that having taken a dump after days of constipation... i think the guy was stressed up and just let go and it was overwhelming based on his "normal" blocked state... would you say he is more reserved than the rest of the group or the life of the party and very daring? lol

10. Ik what u ment and even if y’all was tickling him. When has it every been weird for a chick to tickle a guy. Or even close friend guys/girls to do shit like that in a moment when someone is in that type of state I was tripped balls of 4 hits of acid on July. My wife was kinda doing same shit to me(tickling me to mess with me)

11. Just jokes man but, ya kinda walked into it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Lol yeah really did

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. All my walls come down when I smoke. I actually have emotions and listen to what ppl have to say instead of runnin 100mph. Everyone is different. My wife prefers me high.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Lol same here( significant other )! Says I’m happier. But then complains when I smoke. ‍♂️

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. It's called low tolerance and the giggles :laughing:

Your friend is probably ticklish sober, some folks are super ticklish.

16. Ahhh. I love the giggles. Jack Herer and Alaskan Thunder Fuck give me the giggles. I've been an everyday smoker for about thirty five years and pretty much an all day smoker for about 25. I can only imagine the laughing fit I'd have if I was 16 again and puffin some JH.

• Funny Funny x 1