Weird effect from weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by Cryptograms, Jan 15, 2013.

1. I've been smoking weed everyday for these past two weeks and I'm starting to get a weird effect from weed. These past three days, after smoking just one full bowl by myself, I get extremely high. This high is really odd though because it affects my body in a very strong and weird way. I feel like my entire body is asleep and like I lose my sense of touch. Sometimes (but not always) I'll get extremely cold and shiver a bit. I have to touch things with my hands to feel my hands again, otherwise I just can't feel my body. This can be fun but at the same time it kind of worries me. I'm alright if I don't pay attention to it but I've told my friends about this and none of them have experienced this before and they smoke a lot more than me.

Also, I know for a fact that the bud isn't laced because it is bud I bought from my friends, they wouldn't lace it and they smoke the same bud too. It wasn't a panic attack either because I've smoked in some of the most comfortable settings like my house and gotten the same reaction.

Should I stop smoking everyday? Is it just really dank weed or is my body changing its reaction to weed? This has never happened before up until now that I smoke everyday and it makes me a bit worried.

2. /thread.

Smoke smaller bowls.

3. The point is though that I used to smoke a loooooot of weed and never got that reaction. Now suddenly I find myself getting this reaction more often and I don't know why.

4. Perhaps smaller doses over longer periods of time. You may be experiencing some kind of panic or anxiety. As with most things everyone is different and your brain chemistry does change over the course of your life. Very high potency cannabis is a totally different creature then garden variety stuff. Personally I had quite a bit of a problem adjusting to the potency of high quality cannabis and would panic my ass off to the point of needing to be tranquilized. Terrible experience almost ruined me on reefer. I took a step back and slowed down a bit. Stopped over using and started appreciating fine smoke like fine whiskey slow and easy. and in moderation. Good luck friend!

5. What's the problem here? You smoke and then feel good? I think its dank weed if it makes you feel numb or whatever. Any idea what strain it is?

~One Love~

6. The problem is not being able to feel my body at all, I like having my sense of touch when I'm high lol

I'm not sure what the strain is, I'd have to ask

7. There's different types of bud, my friend. Did this start happening after you got new bud?

8. I would just get a different strain.

~One Love~

9. I don't think it's due to the strain though because I've smoked the same kind and never reacted that way. I think it has to do more with me and my body than it does with what I'm smoking. I think my body is just reacting strange to it

10. It couldn't hurt to try, though. Maybe get a nice sativa dominant strain. Or even a pure sativa.

~One Love~

11. How do you know it's the same kind? Unless of course you've had the same bud since before you started acting weirdly. But if you went and bought more you could've easily gotten some different kind of bud. Good luck though man.

12. Because I got it from my friends and my friends usually smoke the same kind. It could be different though, but I've smoked weed for so long that even if it IS different, I'm sure I've smoked it some time in the past and in the past I never, ever reacted this way.

Thanks though. :)

13. Damn sounds awesome

14. smoke less if it makes you uncomfortable. you're most likely anticipating that this is going to keep happening so it happens to some degree. just chill out and stop having anxiety about it

15. I wish i got that baked.