Weird Dreams

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dizzy, Sep 28, 2021.

1. Tried lucid dreaming a few years back. Didn't have much luck with lucidity but the dreams got pretty intense. Two things that helped with dream recall were waking up and going back to sleep a few hours after bedtime, and noting down dreams as soon as I woke up.

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. Anyone have dreams of being on the beach and suddenly 100 foot waves start crashing on the beach?
    Or you're trying to run and it feels like you're running in mud.

I've been told these are signs of stress. Yup, got plenty of that.

• Creative Creative x 1
  3. I Had A Bad Dream Last Night I Was Ona Beach Some Where Iono Where It Was But Out In The Middle Of The Lake There Was A Giant Mountain Made Of Sand Just Rose Up An I Was Going To Climb That Ting But The Closer I Got To The Top The Badder The Vibes Were Gettin. Soon I Just Knew Whatever Was At The Top Was Someting Obscene Or Horrible An Iain Wanna See It No More But I Kept Goin. Right Before I Got To The Top Tho I Woke Up. Thank God!!!

~Toni~

4. Have you tried analysing this?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Who Me? Lol IDK What You Mean Tho By Analysing...Care To Explain?

~Toni~

6. Was the beach deserted? If so, maybe you need to take a break. The dream points to your worries and stress. Climbing the hill of sand is a struggle - struggling at work or socially, or perhaps there is some kind of internal emotional struggle going on. That you had increasingly bad vibes as you approached the summit, means that you're worried that once you get to your desired destination, it won't meet your expectations, may be an unstable place to be, and you may end up falling back down as the 'sand' (situation) changes. Of course I may be 100% wrong about all of this.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. That Isa Interesting Way Yo Look At It Thank You Mota. As For The Beach I Don Remember If I Was Alone Or Not. TBH Tho You Right About The Internal Emotional Struggle Goin On BC Thats Me Everyday Lol. I Will Have To Give It Some Thought Bout What You Say But You Maybe Right Tho. You Really Smart My Friend!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thanks. You're very kind. I began studying dream symbolism after my heart bypass operation. For instance, I dreamed I was in a huge car junkyard. In the dream, I thought I could build a car from all the parts and drive away, escape the yard. But the parts were worn out or all too small. Later I realised the dream had been about my recovery. The junkyard was my own body, in a junk condition with blocked arteries. The parts being too small, was the fear that the replacement parts (my own vein tissue) would be inadequate. I later included the dream and its symbolism in a little book I wrote to help others facing heart surgery.

• Creative Creative x 1
  9. Thank You I Try. Wow That's Wild! You Know Alot Bout Dreams Huh. I Glad You Survive The Heart Surgery An Kind Enough To Help Others Too You A Very Nice An Special Person IMO! :D

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. @MrMota Can You Tell Me Do It Mean Anyting If I Have Bad Dreams Where People Killing Me Sometimes More Then Once?

~Toni~

11. It is hard to say very much without knowing more about the content, but I assume in the dream, it's a stranger who kills you. There are two ways to look at this. First, your subconscious mind may be trying to warn you that if you don't change something in your life, you may be heading into trouble. Secondly, death in dreams doesn't often mean that, literally. It often means that a stage of your life is ending, or some part of your life is. I'd encourage you to think honestly about who and what and where you are in your life, and if/not some inner voice is asking you for something. Of course, all this may be complete BS, dreams are notoriously difficult to analyse in that they fundamentally are illogical.

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. Ohhh Ok My Friend Thank You For The Help. I Appreciate It! :)

~Toni~

13. Yeep except the transitions go ligjt speed so much change of scenery so crazily, idk about that for sure!

• Creative Creative x 1
  14. I Have A Dream About My Former Best Friend Shaneka From Back In Kingston Alot. I Haven't Seen Her Since I Left Jamaica An An I Can't Ever Find Her On Social Media Either. In My Dreams Sometimes She Save Me From A Mass Shooting An She In The U.S Military For Some Reason An Other Times She Goin Off The Study Someting In Japan. I Guess It Means I Really Miss Her Tho Even Tho I Gotta Different Best Friend Now. :( I Wish I Could Find Her Again Tho.

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1

15. Sometimes when you are under the weather you can have some weird dreams
    There are things called fever dreams which can be unpleasant
    Nobody knows what a dream means so don't think about it too much
    If one does bother you tell your psychiatrist
    I'll send you a pm

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Ohh Ok I Not Under The Weather Anymore But Thank You Tokin. I Will Check Your PM Ina Bit.

~Toni~

17. I Had A Bad One Last Night. It Was Like Those Movies Wrong Turn Or The Hills Have Eyes...I Was Tied Up Ina House An Evil Deformed People Was Torturing Me In My Dream. IDK Why I Have Ones Like That. It Make No Sense!

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. @Tokintb12 Yea Those Kinda Movies Scare Me BC Black Girls Never Survive Lol So Maybe That Why I Dream It.

~Toni~

20. Hey I responded inside your quote
    This has to be a record for stupidity in my case
    2 years and I still can't post

• Friendly Friendly x 1